China’s Massive Military and Economic Buildup is the
Greatest Threat to U.S. Security!
Here’s how you can make huge profits
as the U.S. counters China’s ruthless
plan to cripple U.S. defense and
The very future of General Dynamics, Lockheed Martin, Raytheon, Boeing, Intel, GE, Motorola, Honeywell, Microsoft and a host
other U.S. defense and electronics companies could
Depend on the success of this
still-undiscovered U.S. company!
There can be little doubt, the sleeping dragon has awakened. And, it’s bearing its fangs and breathing fire in America’s face.
China can no longer disguise its desire to become the world’s dominant economic and military power:
- China’s official defense budget rose 11.2% to $100 billion in 2012. Who knows how much it’s not reporting?
- China is developing a range of capabilities linked to the space and cyber domain in order to sidestep the overwhelming might of the U.S. military in the Pacific region.
- China’s People’s Liberation Army boasts more than two million under arms – by far, the biggest military in the world.
- In the last 18 months, territorial rights to the resource-rich waters of the South China Sea have led Chinese Navy Ships to clash with ships from Japan, Vietnam, South Korea and the Philippines.
- China seems to be testing the strength of America’s 1960 Security Treaty with Japan by attempting to force the U.S. to take sides in the dispute over the Senkaku Islands.
- On Nov. 23, 2012, China confirmed the first successful carrier landings of its J-15 fighter aboard its first aircraft carrier, the Liaoning.
- Meanwhile, China’s continued currency manipulation has increased the U.S. trade deficit to $295 billion a year. China has amassed foreign exchange reserves of more than $1 trillion USD, far surpassing any other nation’s reserves. And China’s yuan remains undervalued by as much as 40 percent against the U.S. dollar.
Although little publicized, there’s a far more serious and
more immediate threat to the World’s balance of power:
China currently has a 95% choke hold on the irreplaceable, high-tech materials the U.S. defense industry absolutely must have to keep making missile guidance systems. . .drones. . .smart bombs. . . orbiting surveillance equipment and a host of other high-tech weapons and communications.
What’s more, without these critical materials, America’s electronics industry could no longer manufacture iPhones… iPads… iPods… MacBooks… PCs… HD-TVs… GPSs or most of today’s hot electronics. China’s economic plan is to capture those manufacturing jobs!
China has announced it is going to choke off exports of these essential materials in an all-out effort to cripple America’s military might and force the U.S. electronics industry to move manufacturing jobs to China.
But now, thanks to a forward-looking American start-up, the U.S. defense industry and our consumer electronics manufacturers can be assured of an almost-limitless, domestic source of this essential resource.
Great American Energy Inc. (SRBL)
is estimated* to be sitting on…
$143.25-Billion* worth of the critical defense materials the U.S. has previously had no choice but to buy from China!
A very conservative recovery rate of just 10%
translates to $14.325 billion in recoverable* minerals representing a per-share value** of $161.26!
Buy $10,000 worth of SRBL now while you can still get it at this absolute ground-floor price around $1 a share and when it explodes to $10.00 you could be sitting on $100,000!
For complete details…
* Based on samples taken from its 7,311 acre Bear Creek, Nevada property in August 2010 and report by Dr. Stewart A. Jackson, Ph.D., P. Geol. (Feb 2011), the Bear Creek Property’s estimated in situ value is $143.25 billion. This writer has assumed that there is a 10% recoverable reserve based on these findings. This may or may not be correct.
** Based on 88,833,334 shares issued and outstanding as of November 14, 2012; Form 10-Q
and Other Disclosures
The content of this message is published by Meson Consulting Ltd. and sent to select email lists through Lake Group Media, Inc.
("Lake") to provide readers with information on selected publicly
traded companies. Factual information is obtained from public filings and other
sources deemed to be reliable; however, neither Meson Consulting Ltd. nor Lake takes responsibility for verifying the accuracy of such
information and they make no representation that such information is accurate
or complete. Certain of the statements in this Update may be considered
forwarded looking statements. Meson Consulting Ltd.and Lake make no representation and provide no assurance or
guaranty that such forward looking statements will prove to be accurate. See
the company’s filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission for factors
that may cause results to be significantly different. Statements of opinion and
belief are those of the authors and/or editors of this Update, and are based
solely upon the information possessed by such authors and/or editors; no
inference should be drawn that such authors or editors have any special or
greater knowledge about the company or companies profiled or any particular
expertise in the industries or markets in which the profiled company or
companies compete. The reader should verify all claims and complete his own due
diligence before investing in any securities of the profiled company or
companies. Neither Meson
Consulting Ltd. Lake, nor anyone involved in the publication or
dissemination of this Update is a registered investment adviser or
Consulting Ltd. and Lake
make no recommendation that the purchases of securities of the company or
companies profiled in this Update are suitable or advisable for any person or
that an investment in such securities will be profitable. In general, given the
nature of the company or companies profiled and the lack of an active trading
market for their securities, investing in such securities is highly speculative
and carries a high degree of risk. An investor in such securities should be
prepared and able to bear a loss of his or her entire investment. Nothing in
this Update should be construed as an offer or solicitation to buy or sell any
securities of any profiled company. Lake has been retained to provide direct
marketing services for the company profiled in this Update and receives
compensation for those services. Further, Lake and its employees and affiliates
may own, or may purchase and sell, securities of the company or companies
profiled. Lake undertakes no obligation to inform readers about the ownership
or trading activities of it or its employees or affiliates in the securities of
the profiled company or companies. Lake has the following compensation
arrangements with the company or companies profiled in this Update:
Lake receives an advertising fee ranging from $1,000 to $100,000 for each
direct marketing list recommended and ordered for the dissemination of this
Addendum to Disclaimer
preceding is a paid advertisement and the information herewithin was
not collect, nor verified, by PennyStockGeneral.com.
PennyStockGeneral.com expects to receive up to five thousand dollars by a
non-affiliated third party for the distribution of this advertisement
on SRBL. At the time of this release, PennyStockGeneral.com owns no
shares of SRBL. Please refer to our full disclaimer here.